Students scholarship : following scholarships are the available to eligible candidates.
- Indian Government students scholarship (SC/ST students)
- BCM scholarship ( less than annual income of Rs.44000)
- Fee concession as per Government order.
- Student welfare fund
- Physically handicap student's scholarship.
- Merit scholarship
- Sanchi Honnamma scholarship and many more..
- Municipal Scholarship
College library having 12660 books with computer aided bar coding system and books are issued to students on 15 days renewal basis.
College has one full unit of 100 student strength and actively participating in personality development and social awareness programs. In addition, to Red Ribbon Club? is in active.
Students of the college can participate in different events. Many students have participated in university level events.
Bus Pass :
College is arranging to get KSRTC concessional passes to help rural students.
Cultural activities :
students are having an opportunity to expose their talents in various cultural activities.
Heritage club :
Heritage club is in active and visiting historical monuments to create interest in the students to protect our great Indian heritage.
Computer lab :
college is having well equipped and advanced computer lab with internet and UPS facilities.
Other facilities :
- LED Projector and other facilities.
- Angla, to improve communicative skills in English.
- anavatha tMo improve social skills.
- Carrier guidance & Placement cell to provide employability skills
- Alumni association, commerce and management association, social sciences forum, and other student's organization to help the students involve actively in different associations.
- Health center, students counseling center and other facilities are also available.